Idaho Commons Copy & Print Center
Online Print Request
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Presenting a poster soon? Stop on by for some helpful advice before you print.
See IMPORTANT NOTES and HELPFUL LINKS below.
Please call 885-7377 if you have any questions. Thank you!
Please login below.
- Please submit files as PDF. Other file types accepted (for jobs UNDER 12x18) include DOC(X), JPG, TIFF, PSD, PUB, PPT(X)
- Multiple files can be downloaded at one time.
- PRICE LISTS are available after login. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please let us know if your job is time sensitive in the notes section of your job request and we will do our best to accommodate.
- POSTERS (Over 12"x18")- Please submit files as PDF.
- New! SELF-SERVE COLOR copier/printer can take your credit and debit cards, and read USB drives (it accepts .TIF, .JPG, and .PDF files).
- For DISTANT GRADUATE STUDENTS only: If you require delivery from the Copy & Print Center to COGS, please contact us at 208-885-7377. Thesis/dissertation delivery is only an option after phone payment. Delivery is from 8-4, M-F.
- Please do not use this site for confidential information, like EXAMS. Please BRING EXAMS IN to the Copy & Print Center for security's sake. If exams are submitted via online, it is at your own risk. Exams are also are PICK-UP ONLY.
* Your login is:
- For students, the username and password you use to access computers in the student labs.
- For faculty and staff, the username and password you use to access the ITS drivespace.
- To change your password visit the Account Management Site